Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Biggest Pet-Peeve!!

Toilet paper. Now I know it has a very useful purpose, believe me we all don't want to go back to using a leaf ! Although I threaten my family with the thought of this. Now like most people I to have the extra rolls stored easily and conveniently above the toilet in a clean cabinet. Some store the little rolls in cute stands designed just for them. Kuddos to the person who thought those up!! Probably some lazy man, who got tired of drip drying because they didn't want to replace the roll!! This leads me to my pet peeve......Why is it that not a single person besides me can replace the damn roll?! I mean come on it's not that difficult . And why is it that no-one can seem to take the empty roll and throw it away? Instead I them every where but where they belong. I found them hiding behind the toilet, under the cabinet, in a corner you name it! It's like they are playing Hide and Seek or something. Then I turn hopefully thinking that someone else did the unthinkable and replace the roll........NOPE. Instead I find the new roll happily perched just on top of the spindle! WHY, I scream to myself, WHY!!!



Is it just me or does this happen all over?


Just wondering...........

No comments:

Post a Comment