Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random Thoughts....

 Early mornings are my peaceful time, the time I can sit and think and be alone with my thoughts. It's my time to create. Time that I know I need to heal.
 Healing from the inside out. Really though what do I need heal? I often think about this, it's not like I am damaged goods or anything. It's not like I have been wounded or am deformed. But I am hurting, hurting deep down to be loved and appreciated.
 Love....What is it that I desire? I want to be held, told that everything is going to be ok. I want someone to take care of me for a change. Someone to be there in my time of need. Someone who is not there to judge, just be there to listen. I don't need anymore advice or another perspective on my life, I am living it the best way I know I can. Accept me for me.
Tired.... I am tired of being the strong one. The one that everybody goes to when there is a problem or new crisis. The friend who is always there for everybody, the person who seems to never tire. Who always has the energy to do what needs to be done. The strong one.
 Strength....Where do I find it? Why do I seem to be the one who always  has the strength to go on? Strength to me is a person who can conquer their own fears, stand up for what they believe in and what they know in their heart is the right thing. Sstrength comes from  my heart.
 Heart....my heart keeps beating, keeps wanting, keeps growing with every passing moment. For the love I have to offer is unyeilding, undieing and overflowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment